New "Waves of Wildflowers III" Texas Hill Country Oil Painting by Niki Gulley

"Waves of Wildflowers III," Texas Hill Country ©2019 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 16" x 20" textured oil painting

Just Sold! I wanted to capture the rhythm, color, and density of our bluebonnets and vibrant wildflowers flowing along the grassy rises and falls of the berms so indicative of the Texas Hill Country. Making sure not to over blend my thick strokes so that you could see the marks and feel the energy found in nature, Waves of Wildflowers III is loaded with texture, color and movement. Vertical curving rows of cobalt and crimson lead your eye to the oak tree rising from the distance, providing some afternoon shade. I hope my painting lifts your spirits and adds joy to your home.

For information on my Texas bluebonnet and wildflower series and  to see more of my Texas hill country landscape paintings, please check out NikiGulley.com or http://goodartcompany.com/gacart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25&sort=20a&page=1&zenid=417ih04llasuk7pl1h0qhj32k1.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on her palette knife contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings.

Comments