Skip to main content

"Marching into Autumn II" Palette Knife Aspen Tree Painting by Niki Gulley

"Marching into Autumn II" ©2019 Niki Gulley
12" x 24" textured oil on canvas

I loved this brilliant aspen forest with its bright white aspen trunks slicing through all of the vibrant red and yellow foliage, contrasted against the multitude of greens surrounding it. The patterns of the trees created a sort of rhythm and I focused on the placement of the ivory sentinels and strokes in the leaves to add to that feeling of a driving beat. I hope you, too, can feel the energy and joy of being surrounded by nature as autumn is in full swing.

If interested in more information on pricing and purchasing this palette knife fall scene, please contact the Good Art Company Gallery:

The Good Art Company Gallery
218 West Main St.
Fredericksburg, TX
goodartcompany.com/gacart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25&sort=20a&page=1&zenid=417ih04llasuk7pl1h0qhj32k1


***

To see more of my textured contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, please visit NikiGulley.com.

E-mail Niki Gulley

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...