Painting Ireland's Dingle Peninsula with Niki Gulley

"Jagged Edges" ©2019 Niki Gulley
7" x 5" textured oil painting

After teaching our Ireland Art Trek, my husband and I stayed a couple of extra days on the Dingle Peninsula on the west coast of Ireland. That day I chose to pull in tight on my composition of these jagged rocks and the waves crashing against them. Having fun creating the uneven textures with the palette knife, I hope you can feel the sound of the water rises and falling as it rushes against the cliffs.


Seaside Gallery
580 Cypress Street
Pismo Beach, California
theseasidegallery.com

***

If you're interested in joining us on one of upcoming Art Treks, please let us know. Spaces fill up quickly!


Venice - Feb. 2020
Greece - May 2020
Iceland - Sept. 2020
Tuscany Foodie Trek - Oct. 2020

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

***

To see more of my palette knife contemporary landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

Comments