Contemporary Colorful Landscape, Tree Painting, Mixed Media, “Approach The Garden” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



I’ve always enjoyed looking through those books showcasing beautiful gardens that seem to invite a visitor to sit and enjoy the view. Those get the attention but not all gardens are that spectacular. I am often grateful for a bit of shade and some unusual plants that have survived on their own to surround my bench or even just my blanket on the ground. I treasure the moments I can spend outside surrounded by the simple beauty of nature. It’s these times I first express sincere gratitude to the Creator of the creations and then rest in the moment. Yes, it must be repeated, gratitude is the position I take as I “Approach the Garden”. Perhaps the garden can be anywhere and everywhere...for this I am grateful!

24"x36"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE


Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments