New Abstract Bluebonnet and Wildflower Painting by Niki Gulley

 



“Symphony in Springtime" ©2020 Niki Gulley
36" x 36" textured oil painting on wrap around canvas

Try to find a way to manage my illness, one of my doctors recommended that I give meditation a try. One of the things that I think about as I meditate, other than getting better, is letting painting ideas come to me. This was from one of those times, it is nature seen via bold strokes, vibrant color and thick texture.

For more information on "Symphony in Springtime" series, please contact my gallery, the Good Art Company, in Fredericksburg, TX at goodartcompany.com/gacart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25&sort=20a&page=1&z.


***
For more details on my other Texas paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.



https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments