Niki Gulley Now Exhibiting at the Statton Gallery in Eureka Springs, AR


“Symphony in Springtime VI" ©2020 Niki Gulley

36" x 36" textured oil painting on wrap around canvas

 I absolutely love it when I come across a whole field of wildflowers – there is something about the transformation of a single dainty flower into a dense explosion of color that inspires awe and delights your senses. I liked how these rows of poppies and rolling grasses created a gentle harmony, inviting you to wander into the distance, getting lost in the moment. Full of color and hope, may my "Symphony in Springtime" transport you to a happy serene place.


For more information on "Symphony in Springtime VI", please contact The Statton Gallery in Eureka Springs, AR at https://ao5gallery.com/collections/nikki-gulley.



***
For more details on my other Texas paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.



https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments