"Capturing the Sun" Cheerful Sunflower Painting by Niki Gulley

     

"Capturing the Sun" © 2020 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 18" x 24" textured oil painting

Just sold through The Statton Gallery! This sunflower field that I visited in the middle of the pandemic was GORGEOUS. It felt like it stretched for miles. Bright, happy faces sharing their smiles with us and lifting our spirits. My heart literally swelled and I had to capture all of that joy on canvas.  Utilizing vivid, uplifting hues, thick paint and bold, loose strokes add to the happy, carefree feeling of the moment and I hope you are transported there with me.

***
If you're in Eureka Springs, Arkansas, please check out my paintings at:
The Statton Gallery
137 Spring Street
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
stattongallery.com

***

For more details on my other palette knife sunflower paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my  contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.



https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments