Cheerful Sunflower Painting by Palette Knife Artist Niki Gulley

"Sunny Celebration" ©2020 Niki Gulley
30" x 48" textured oil painting

Once more, after experiencing those stunning sunflower fields in France, I couldn’t wait to get back in the studio. I got the chance to play around with the composition making the nearest one appear as if you could reach out an touch it, with the rest of them receding into the background..

***
"Sunny Celebration" is available through:

The Statton Gallery
137 Spring Street
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
stattongallery.com

***

For more details on my other palette knife sunflower paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my  contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.



https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments