Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Landscape, Tall Trees “Breakthrough“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 


After walking along a trail for a while under the cover of heavy thick growth I came upon an open area that felt as if I had experienced a "Breakthrough" in my journey. The time walking in the shadows seemed long and so the moment I found an opening, a change in the Light, I was relieved to see I wasn't lost. Can you relate? I wonder, how many times in my life will I experience a breakthrough and will I respond with appreciation and gratitude? I hope I am always grateful!

20"x16"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.


EXCITING NEWS!!

My NEW Instructional Video
"Bold Contemporary Landscapes With Acrylics" is now AVAILABLE HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments