New "Fibonacci's Dream" Abstract Aspen Painting by Niki Gulley

   

“Fibonacci's Dream" ©2021 Niki Gulley
36” x 36" textured mixed media painting 
on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges


Once more the little kid in me sprang forth in this latest work of wonderment of gazing up into the treetops. I wanted to play off the colors so that your spirit feels like it is being lifted up to the heavens. The trees give you sense of being on the ground and having them spiral around you. Hopefully you can feel the joy and whimsy along with hope.

For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.


 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments