Waterfall Palette Knife Painting from Iceland by Niki Gulley

 

"Falling Water II", Skógafoss, Iceland ©2021 Niki Gulley
12" x 16” textured oil painting

Another day, another waterfall. This was and ideal location, especially since I just had to walk out of my hotel and the waterfall was right there. It gave me a great opportunity to paint during every time of day and under different conditions. It was amazing being up close and hearing the thundering of water and feeling the light touch of the mist.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.



If you'd like to join us on one of upcoming Art Treks, please let us know. My husband, Scott Williams, and I will be leading a painting and photography workshop to Iceland next August, and this waterfall will be one of our amazing stops. Details will be on our website shortly, and we anticipate that this trip will sell out quickly, so let us know if you're interested.


Iceland - Aug. 2021
Portugal - Sept. 2021
Tuscany Foodie Trek - Oct. 2022

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

Comments