Contemporary Landscape, Small Landscape Painting "Always Another Day" by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 

Crazy times...that's not new but as we go through our day we can hope for a new start, fresh beginnings. I was inspired to create this as I watched the sky over my part of Texas and thought...no matter what is going on, "There Is Always Another Day"! Hope when things get challenging for you that you might look up into the sky, notice the Light and trust, there will always be another day...Amen

6"x6"x1/8" Mixed Media on Panel, Available Framed or Unframed

Click HERE for purchase info.

Purchase my new Video Course HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments