Skip to main content

Abstract Landscape Art Painting "All Is Good!" by Texas Artist Holly Hunter Berry

 

FRESH OFF THE EASEL 

 It is easy to forget in the midst of drama that we can actually find peace. A while ago I was grateful to have been able to spend time at a friend's place, enjoying the sun, breeze and "4-legged family members"! Seems that I find myself going more often to the open country to just be still to find the calm we often need. I wanted to create a painting that expressed the feeling of being away from the constant turmoil we have all been dealing with and to just relax with the beautiful blue sky and the quiet surroundings. My hope is that you too will be able to take a deep breath and relax as you view this painting... Remember, "All Is Good"!

12"x12"x1.75" Mixed Media on Canvas

Click HERE for purchase info.

EXCITING NEWS!!

My NEW Instructional Video
"Bold Contemporary Landscapes With Acrylics" is now AVAILABLE HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...