Abstract Landscape Art Painting "All Is Good!" by Texas Artist Holly Hunter Berry

 

FRESH OFF THE EASEL 

 It is easy to forget in the midst of drama that we can actually find peace. A while ago I was grateful to have been able to spend time at a friend's place, enjoying the sun, breeze and "4-legged family members"! Seems that I find myself going more often to the open country to just be still to find the calm we often need. I wanted to create a painting that expressed the feeling of being away from the constant turmoil we have all been dealing with and to just relax with the beautiful blue sky and the quiet surroundings. My hope is that you too will be able to take a deep breath and relax as you view this painting... Remember, "All Is Good"!

12"x12"x1.75" Mixed Media on Canvas

Click HERE for purchase info.

EXCITING NEWS!!

My NEW Instructional Video
"Bold Contemporary Landscapes With Acrylics" is now AVAILABLE HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments