Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Landscape, Tall Trees “Woven Together“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 


Standing among the trees, watching the light find it's way through the branches, I was mesmerized by the view. I was surrounded by limbs that appeared to hold each other up. The large tree in front of me was the star but the neighboring trees played a part of the story, they were family and "Woven Together". No matter if we share DNA or not when we stand together and weather storms our lives are like woven fabric and provide shelter. Something to think about, maybe we aren't islands after all!

24"x18"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments