"Prickly Tower" Contemporary Cactus Painting by Niki Gulley

  

"Prickly Tower" ©2021 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 48" x 30" Textured Mixed Media Painting on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges

Just Sold! On a recent trip, we came across these gigantic cacti. I had never seen such a large cactus before and I was awestruck by its age and size. Purposely choosing this angle from below and narrowing the perspective as it stretches to the dramatic clouds drifting by in the sky, you can get a sense of its scale. Filled with vibrant colors and dragging my paint in swirling, diagonal patterns add to the energy and joy of the scene. 


For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, visit NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.

 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments