Skip to main content

GRAZING FOR BREAKFAST, cow and calf watercolor, Texas western art, Texas Daily Painter Vernita Bridges-Hoyt

vbh-9050 | Cow and newborn calf in wash and line by artist V. Bridges-Hoyt. This 4x6 inch postcard painting makes a perfect Christmas gift for the Western Art collector. Painted on heavyweight Canson archival watercolor paper, this piece is rigid enough to display on a small easel, or it can be matted and framed to a larger size and hung in a wall collection. Original painting.


Grazing for Breakfast
watercolor and ink
4 x 6 inch
postcard painting with square corners
Canson wc paper 185 lb

was $70



10% of sale will benefit homeless pets at T-bar
True Blue Animal Rescue



Click here to email Vernita .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...