Skip to main content

Starlight Stargazer Lilies by Nancy Medina

Starlight Stargazers by Nancy Medina
12X16
Oil on Linen Board

Starlight Stargazers is a painting of one of my favorite flowers, Stargazer Lilies, also one of the most beautifully fragrant lilies. I love their leopard print and their brazen way of wearing pink and orange together and still looking smashing at parties.

These lilies are growing from an earthen pot I found in historic Fredericksburg, Texas, while delivering art to the gallery there recently. I will be heading out to Fredericksburg with a load of new works next week and look forward to the monthly trip through the prettiest part of Texas, the Hill Country. If you are ever in Fredericksburg, please stop by The Good Art Company Gallery at 211 W. Main Street and say hi to Jill, the owner and see my latest paintings. Our gallery Web site is taking a few days off for some renovating but will be up and running again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...