Skip to main content

Farmers' Market Flower Garden by Nancy Medina

Farmers' Market Flower Garden by Nancy Medina
36X48
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
Daily Painters Gallery

Artist contact: nancy@nancymedina.com
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

The large painting that has been leaning accusingly against the shelf half-finished all week was finally completed this morning. I'm not quite sure why some paintings become absolute wrestling matches while others just hop on to the canvas as if to say, "well, what were you waiting for?" Farmer's Market Flower Garden will be on display in one of my upcoming shows. It's hard to believe it's less than a week away to my solo show in Fredericksburg at The Good Art Company. Drop by March 5 for Friday night artwalk from 5 to 8 pm - I'd love to meet you!

The only sad thing about the trip to Fredericksburg is this will be the first time Annie will not be able to join us. Juggling an art show and a pug at the same time would be a bit of a challenge, even though Annie insists she is extremely low maintenance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...