Skip to main content

'Full Circle' Mirada Gallery Colorado Colorful Equine Abstract Horse Oil Daily Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace


'FULL CIRCLE'

24 x 36  Oil on Canvas


I am not on their website yet, but Mirada Fine Art of Colorado will be representing my work.
I am truly honored to be apart of this fabulous new gallery. Come spring, Terry and I will make a trip to visit and see my work hanging, and hopefully later this year you can visit me at a show of my work at Mirada Fine Art near Denver.  I also want to thank Kimberly Conrad for the fabulous referral to the Gallery.



Contact Steve at Mirada Fine Art, Colorado to purchase this painting.


© Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010


The Painting: This was the piece I worked on during the documentary. As I finished it I knew it needed to be gallery bound, but did not realize I would be hearing from a wonderful gallery just outside of Denver.  Between the catch up days, I will do a few more pieces to send them and hope to visit there in the next few months.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...