Skip to main content

'Nine Squares Circle 1' contemporary colorful Large Abstract Painting by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

'Nine Square Circle 1'

30 x 30 x 2 Acrylic on Canvas



Contact me to purchase by check or paypal. Laurie

© Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010

 I didn't take the picture correctly above.  It should be rotated to the right once. Here the painting is hanging in the house.


Hanging in my breakfast area.

The Painting:  Oh my did I have fun yesterday at this time. I started this new painting.  I am not real good at planning ahead when it comes to art. I use to be, but not any more.  I always wait upon the Spirit of the Lord.  Yesterday I was waiting on the Lord...then it was waiting for the Spirit.  Yeah yeah, one in the same.  But if I paint with out the spirit the piece is lacking in a 'soul' or 'spirit' of its own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...