Skip to main content

Garden Party at the Dallas Arboretum by Nancy Medina


Garden Party by Nancy Medina
From the Dallas Arboretum Series


16X20
Oil on Linen Board
Daily Painters Gallery

Artist contact: nancy@nancymedina.com
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog



I just got home from my solo art show in Fredericksburg, TX, and discovered that my painting, Arboretum Dancers, has been featured on the official Garden Gallery Art Show invite! What a thrill!! The Garden Gallery juried show will be in the DeGolyer House on the Dallas Arboretum grounds March 13-28. Stop by Artscape and take a peek March 20-21. I'll be the artist in Booth 11 hoping for sunshine!

Comments

That was a nice surprise. Congratulations, Nancy!! Hope your show in Fredericksburg was a success!!!!
Unknown said…
Thanks Margie! I saw your beautiful work hanging in the gallery!

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...