Skip to main content

"Rejuvenation" oil painting by Niki Gulley


"Rejuvenation" ©2010 Niki Gulley
36" x 60" oil on canvas

I wanted this painting to be more about the power of water to uplift your spirits than to be a painting of just another pretty ocean sunset. I was hoping you could feel the ocean tides lapping on the shore and hear the rhythmic, soothing sounds of the waves cresting and falling. Whenever I visit the seashore I always feel rejuvenated, and I hope I've translated that onto the canvas for you to experience it, too.

I'll be showing this painting and several others at the Bonita Springs National Art Festival in Florida this weekend. If you're fortunate enough to be in the Naples / Bonita Springs area, come on by and say hi, artinusa.com/bonita/.

Visit my website at NikiGulley.com

Or e-mail me for more information at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...