Skip to main content

Violet Miracle and a Tour of Argyle Acres Iris Gardens

Violet Miracle Iris by Nancy Medina
From my Back Yard Iris Garden
8X8
Oil on Canvas
Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

If you follow my blog, you know how excited I am to announce Argyle Acres Iris Garden is officially open for the season! Argyle Acres is just up the road from Flower Mound Art Studio and is located in Argyle, Texas. Violet Miracle is a work of art based on an iris from my garden grown from an Argyle Acres rhizome. The farm is having one of its best iris seasons in years, thanks to the snowfall in Texas this past winter. You can see a photo tour of Argyle Acres on my art blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...