Skip to main content

Lilac Lace and Painted Buntings by Nancy Medina

Lilac Lace by Nancy Medina
8X8
Oil on Canvas
SOLD

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Lilac Lace is a new painting I finished last night for a lovely lady in Boise, Idaho. This painting is full of what I like best, color.

There is no bird more colorful in my mother's East Texas garden this week than the Painted Buntings. They arrived yesterday much to the delight of my bird watching Aunt who lives out on the farm with Mom and who captured this photo from her upstairs deck. If you look closely, you'll notice this little guy has tan lines from sitting on Mexico beaches and drinking delicious fruity things out of coconuts.


The Painted Buntings have arrived at Briar Patch Farm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...