Skip to main content

Time to Cowboy Up by Kay Wyne

Time to Cowboy Up
Oil on 48" x 24" Gallery Wrap Canvas
$900
I finally finished this contemporary cowboy...my motivation to complete it was our show last night at The Wine Therapist. So I went to the studio early yesterday and worked on him. I had four pieces hanging at the show, but there was some great wall space on the outdoor patio area, and this piece looks really good on the barn-looking wall. This painting has changed so much since I started it..... it has been through alot, just like a cowboy. My reference for Time to Cowboy Up was my nephew Casey Settles...trying to put his chaps on for a horse show. I wanted to do more with the fringe, but was afraid that I might over-paint it. I left the chaps with some wide brush strokes...did not want to paint it all in. Thanks to everyone who attend last night's reception. We had a huge turn-out and we sold some art! The performance by David Carr, Jr. was great. Thanks for viewing this blog!!! Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing this painting. Kay@kwyne.com
214-532-0325

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...