Skip to main content

Red Petunias and Confessions of the Petal Paparazzi Lady

Petunias in Red by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Board
Available in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Our new neighbors have a plethora of bright red petunias growing around their mailbox. Yesterday I became Petal Paparazzi Stalker Lady and snapped a multitude of photos of their petunias. I've never met them, and hoped they wouldn't yell at me or report me to the authorities. Even worse, I didn't leave a note on their door or windshield explaining my odd behavior.

If suddenly you don't see any new blog posts, you'll know I was apprehended. My family explained the other day they will be scheduling an intervention soon if this whole daily painter thing continues unabated much longer. I explained that all they have to do is remove my caffeine. I sure hope they don't take away my caffeine. I'd better plan ahead and stash some Lipton tea bags somewhere here in the studio. No one can find anything in here but me under the stacks of wet canvases, so I know they'll be safe.

Post script - Take a peek at my blog to see photos of these Red Petunias basking in the sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...