Skip to main content

Arboretum Iris Garden by Nancy Medina


Arboretum Iris Garden by Nancy Medina
16X12
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Board
Available in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

I've been dreaming of shady flower gardens lately, since the Texas sun has been withering my hydrangeas. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have an Arboretum Iris Garden in your back yard on 10 acres of wild woodlands, away from the housing developments and strip malls, a place where you could nap outdoors on a cushioned lounge chair without the sound of the airplanes flying overhead? I would kick off my flip flops, make room for the puggies on the chair, and keep my an iced cold mint tea close by. Instead, it's the last day of vacation, and I'm back to work tomorrow after a week out of the office. Sigh. At least I have my studio to dream in when I get home at night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...