Painted Tin - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Painted Tin
5x7 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara


I'm very happy to report that this is daily painting number 100 this year! I'm now officially half way to my goal for 2010. As for tonight's painting, this tin is the other item I picked up last weekend (see yesterday's post). I painted a bit more of the detail than the one I did yesterday, mostly because I felt the painting needed it, though, honestly, these details also very hard to resist. After all, it's the patterns in it that prompted me to buy it in the first place. I also took another shot at painting the carnations since they were still fresh. This time I added some dark red ones, which I enjoyed because it allowed me to use stronger, purer colors.

To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com

If you would like to purchase this painting visit my auction here.

Comments

Popular Posts