Skip to main content

Sunlight on Lace Sunflower by Nancy Medina

Sunlight on Lace Sunflower by Nancy Medina
8X6
Oil on Museum Quality Linen Board
Available in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Sunlight on Lace Sunflower was finished last night after a whirlwind day of painting. I've had an endless queue of new paintings that have patiently been awaiting their turn in my imagination lately. Having a week off from the day job has helped to bring many of them to light.

Today there was another reason to celebrate art, by having a fun lunch with three talented Texas artist friends, Angela Elledge, Gwen Bell, and Ann Rogers. The restaurant was right around the corner from Southwest Art Gallery so we stopped in to admire some famous works before heading off to our respective galleries energized with new ideas!


Gwen Bell, Ann Rogers, Angela Elledge and Nancy Medina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...