Skip to main content

Tender Is the Night - White Carnations by Nancy Medina

Tender Is the Night - White Carnations

Tender Is the Night White Carnations is a new painting drying on the easel in Flower Mound Studio today. After a hot August summer day here in Texas, the evening is a gasp of relief. I water, tend and fertilize my flowers but they struggle to survive the sauna my back yard has become. Tomorrow a dear painty pal is coming to the studio and I'm looking forward to catching up on all the art news and spending a few hours creating art with a kindred soul. Originally the plan was for us to plein air paint at the Dallas Arboretum, but I wimped out and opted for the nice, indoor, air conditioned studio.

If you are in one of the nine states they announced were being punished with a heat wave today, I've got one suggestion - have a big ole iced cold glass of sweet (pronounced SUH-WEET) iced tea! And don't forget the sprig of fresh mint, for goodness sake!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...