Skip to main content

Painting Florence, Italy with Niki Gulley


“Evening Stroll” © 2010 Niki Gulley
Pastel 25” x 19”

Sadly our Tuscany workshop has come to an end. Everyone had a wonderful time, and I thank you guys for making this such a memorable trip! From the amazing Tuscan vistas dotted with cypress, wildflowers and grape-vines, to the cobbled medieval hill towns, to the world-class museums & history-filled architecture, to the mouth-watering pastas, cheeses, meats & of course, wines, we will treasure the memories forever.

Plein Air Painting & Photography Workshop
Tuscany, Italy – September 2010 & 2011
Athens & Santorini, Greece – May 2011

Led by Niki Gulley & Scott Williams

Our trip to Tuscany for this year is full, but please join us next September in Tuscany or May 2011 in Greece.

Visit nikigulley.com/ng2/?page_id=13 for more details.

E-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...