Skip to main content

Plein Air Painting & Photography Workshops with Niki Gulley


“Rolling Hills,” Tuscany ©2010 Niki Gulley
Pastel • 7” x 5”

With our upcoming Plein Air Painting / Photography Workshop that me and my husband, Scott Williams, are teaching in Tuscany, I started thinking about how much I love the region. The rolling countryside is breathtaking, the people are so warm & friendly, the food and wine are to die for, and the architecture and medieval walled cities are filled with history. In this little pastel, I hope you can take a moment to pause and soak in the beautiful Tuscan hillsides bathed in their mysterious soft light.

Our Tuscany workshop is full for this September, but if you would be interested in joining us next September in Tuscany or next May in the gorgeous Greek Isles, visit nikigulley.com/?page_id=13 or e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...