Smiles and Daisies by Nancy Medina

Smiles and Daisies by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas
SOLD


Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Smiles and Daisies is drying on the easel as I peruse the interesting classes being offered in Fredericksburg this winter. Shall I paint pet portraits? Learn to paint out of doors in frigid temps? Pay a model fee - wait, a model fee?? This is why I love flowers. They don't wiggle. They don't have to remove piercings before each sitting. The little daisies who posed for this painting were $2.50 a bundle at the Piggley Wiggley this afternoon. Give them a little water and they're happy. One of them even laid next to the paint, reclining beautifully upon command and sitting perfectly still for hours. Visit my blog to meet my lovely models. I do wish, though, they would last all winter!

Comments

Popular Posts