Skip to main content

Table for Two pastel by Niki Gulley


“Table for Two” by Niki Gulley
Pastel • 24” x 36”

My husband and I honeymooned in Greece and fell in love with the island of Santorini. It has to be one of the most romantic spots we’ve ever seen. The views from the top of the caldera were absolutely stunning with the blue Aegean below, and the white-washed stacked architecture is truly unique. We easily segued into the the relaxed laissez faire Greek pace after a day or two and thoroughly enjoyed the beauty of the moment, dining seaside on delicious Mediterranean food and watching the sun set on the distant horizon.

If you’d like to join us next May on our Painting / Photography workshop in Greece, visit nikigulley.com/?page_id=13 for more information. Or, closer to home I also teach in Dallas, with the next set of classes starting in January 2011. If you’d like more details, e-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com.

If you’re in Houston, TX this weekend, please stop by the Bayou City Art Festival to and my pastels in person. I’ll be displaying my work at booth #480 - on Walker St. between Bagby & Smith Streets facing City Hall. See BayouCityArtFestival.com for more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...