Skip to main content

Tulip Tears by Nancy Medina

Tulip Tears by Nancy Medina
11X14
Palette Knife/Oil on Linen Board
Available in My Daily Painters Gallery

Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Tulip Tears is a bit looser than my usual florals, and is a nod to my years as a watercolorist. I began my art career in Santa Barbara painting large florals in watercolor to pay for furnishings and those extra things that a single gal would otherwise go without on a very limited budget. I shared a home with four other girls, each of us pitching in for the cost of utilities and taking turns parking in the driveway. I always had just enough money to pay the rent and buy food, but not much more after that. There is no better place to be single and young, if you don't mind living on bologna and Ramen noodles.

Comments

Suzy Pal Powell said…
Thanks Nancy for your kind words about my Garden Chair.
Your work is beautiful! i checked out your website. VERY nice!!

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...