Evening Wood - Thaw Malin iii

"Evening Wood"



"Evening Wood", this is a small painting, 6" x 8", oil on canvas panel.





I love taking care of my friends' cat while they are away. There are so many wonder views around the old family homestead. I had to stop while driving out and capture this one in the evening light. With my hood up to keep me warm and not making too many fast movements, I fit right with the turkey flock as they slunk in to their roosting pines. They paid me no heed 20 feet away from their launching lawn as they each revved up for take off into the tops of the pine trees. I felt, truly, like a fly on the wall as they trotted past me from all directions to get settled in...



If you'd like to purchase, please click Go to my Auction, bidding starts at $100.00 US.


Subscribe to my "New Paintings" mailing list. Each day that I create a new painting it will be sent to your email box.
Other works found at Thaw Malin Art

Comments