Sunny Days Sunflower by Nancy Medina


Sunny Days Sunflower is drying on the easel as I reacquaint myself with my little studio this week. On Sunday my mother was rushed to emergency with pneumonia, and on Monday the doctor told us to call in the family, her prognosis was not good. The next day, my mother sat up in her hospital bed and asked for a chocolate malt, which was delivered promptly. She drank the whole thing and began talking about coming home. Yesterday the doctor said she is out of danger, much to his amazement. Thank you to everyone who sent positive thoughts and prayers our way. I have so much to be thankful for this year, most of all the chance to tell my mom how much I love her.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and a beautiful holiday season!

Comments