Skip to main content

Desert Sun SOLD by Mirada Fine Art Gallery by Texas Contemporary Artist Laurie Pace

'Desert Sun'
30 x 40 inches  Oil on Canvas

SOLD
Contact me for information on new paintings. Laurie
   © Laurie Justus Pace     Graphics One Design 2010
Visit my blog below to see the new painting I am beginning this week...
it is entitled Winter Solstice, inspired by the colors outside the windows in my studio.





Mirada Gallery sold one of my larger pieces last week, Desert Sun.     I was so excited to learn more about the new owner as I did a collector book for her of this painting. She is a gifted poet and I included some of her poetry in her book on the painting. This is the third painting this year they have sold of my work at Mirada. It stayed here in the states. The first one lives in Canada and the second one flew to Australia.  I cannot thank Gallery Manager Steve enough for his constant vigilance and work with me for joint marketing and providing what collectors want for their investment.  It helps with the wonderful recognition and representation of American Art Collector and Western Art Collector.   With the new agreement with Contemporary Fine Art International, there will be new things with Southwest Art.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...