Skip to main content

Pansies Darjeeling by Nancy Medina

Pansies Darjeeling by Nancy Medina
8X10
Oil on Gallery Wrap Canvas

My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Pansies Darjeeling is drying on the easel, as stacks of newly framed paintings await a trip to the Texas Hill Country this weekend. Container Gardens, hydrangea cottage lanes, pink poppies in profusion, all will travel the Texas highways and find a resting place at my favorite gallery in Fredericksburg, The Good Art Company.

I feel a bit like Santa a few nights before his big trip in the sleigh, I have lists to make, tags to fill out, inventories to check, and delicate gold frames to wrap! It's a one woman show most of the time, although I do have my fat little pug elves always underfoot to provide entertainment, diversion, and something to laugh about when things get too serious around Flower Mound Studio. I hope you are ready for your own big holiday eve, it's fast approaching. Hurry, put the egg nog on the chiller and get those prezzies wrapped! Time is a-wasting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...