Chocolate Hearts - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Chocolate Hearts
3x5 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

It seems like we just get done with Christmas and the New Year when Valentine's day comes around. I guess it doesn't help that the store have had Valentine's Day gifts out now since right after Christmas. Well, today I finally went down the "seasonal" aisle at the grocery store and picked up a few things to try painting. I bought a bag of chocolates, a box of those candy conversational hearts, and a nice little heart shaped plate. I hope over the next few days to do several small paintings with these objects and maybe one larger piece with some of these things in it. If you're looking for a unique, one of a kind Valentine's gift this year, why not give the gift of an original piece of art? No calories and your loved one can enjoy it for years to come.

To read more about this painting please visit my blog.
http://georgedechiara.com/blog

Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com


Comments