Valentine Memories - Original Oil Painting by George De Chiara

Valentine Memories
11x14 inches
Oil on Canvas Panel
by
George De Chiara

Click here to bid.

When I set up this still life, I made sure to give myself plenty of time to get things the way I wanted. It's amazing how much of a difference that makes for me. I feel more relaxed when painting and generally don't run into as many surprises half way through the painting. I also did a fairly detailed under painting for this one before laying in any color. I don't always do this; sometimes I just make some general marks about where things will go. I'm not sure which method I prefer. The truth is I use which ever one I feel is the best choice at the time.  If you would like to see complete step by step pictures of this painting in progress with complete explanations, sign up for my free newsletter at http://georgedechiara.com/email-newsletter. The next issue will come out at the end of the week.


Visit my web site to see more of my work.
http://georgedechiara.com


Comments