Winter Cardinal
By Emily Leland
Throughout the year I seem to have about 6-7 pair of Cardinals
grazing and chattering in my back yard. Some mornings one of them
will be insistent and almost knock at my window
telling me to come out and feed them. For many years I have been
feeding them in the steel St. Francis bird feeders that I
design and fabricate. These are beautiful loyal birds to each
other chattering across the way and down the creek.
Enjoy.
8x10 gallery wrap
see also on my website at
www.emilyleland.com
By Emily Leland
Throughout the year I seem to have about 6-7 pair of Cardinals
grazing and chattering in my back yard. Some mornings one of them
will be insistent and almost knock at my window
telling me to come out and feed them. For many years I have been
feeding them in the steel St. Francis bird feeders that I
design and fabricate. These are beautiful loyal birds to each
other chattering across the way and down the creek.
Enjoy.
8x10 gallery wrap
see also on my website at
www.emilyleland.com
Comments