Skip to main content

End of Cripple Creek Road by Sheri Jones

End of Cripple Creek Road
8 x 10 oil on canvas

My friend, Jill Randall helped me take my paintings to town for my upcoming show. We both had the afternoon free and quickly decided we should go paint. She likes to paint outside as much as I do. We found this spot a short drive from home. We saw inspiration all around us and plan to return soon.
This painting is available for purchase
$100.00
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

My show opened today!

Tarleton State University's
Dora Lee Langdon Cultural & Educational Center
Presents
Paintings of Light and Energy
Artwork by Sheri Jones

February 18 through March 16, 2011
The Historic A.P. Gordan House
308 East Pearl Street
Granbury, TX    
817-279-1164

Exhibit Open
Weekdays 9 a - 6 p
Sat. 10 a - 3 p

Artist Reception
Friday, February 25, 2011 6 p - 9 p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...