Fresh Picked Lemon Drops 5x7 inches Oil on Canvas Panel by George De Chiara Click here to bid. We've had this tree for a for years now and it's never really produced any fruit. The few little lemons it did create never ripened and were always very small. Last spring, I pruned the tree down a bit and made sure to fertilize it well over the summer. I also moved it to a spot that got more sun. Well, all my work seems to have paid off now as the tree is finally producing fruit! It still takes them a long time to ripen; in fact, I picked these today after the tree spent the winter inside keeping warm with these already growing on the branch. I'm hopeful I'll continue to get fruit from this tree since I really enjoy being able to include the leaves and branches in my paintings. Visit my web site and blog to see more of my work. http://georgedechiara.com |
Deep in the Heart of Texas you can find a vast array of hidden artists from the valley to the plains, to the deep woods in east Texas...to the Gulf and back to the heart of our state in central Texas. art, paintings, oil paintings, watercolor paintings, acrylic, Texas longhorns, horse art, landscapes, flower art, contemporary art, mixed medium, palette knife painting, collages

Comments