Skip to main content

Indian Paint Brush by Sheri Jones

Indian Paint Brush by Sheri Jones
10 x 8 oil on canvas.
I was inspired to paint this after going through my photos from the Texas Hill Country. We travelled there during their peak last Spring and were rewarded with lots of photos. I wanted to paint something that excited me. The vibrating orange against the bright blue was what I was looking for. This photo reminded me of all I have to look forward to with Spring approaching.
This was painted with a palette knife and lots of colorful paint. This painting is available for purchase. $100.00
Sheri@sheriart.net
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com
Get a chance to win painting "Two Stargazers Lilies by leaving a comment on my blogspot. I will have the drawing on February 28, 2011. It is for my appreciation of you and your interest in my art. Thank you and Good Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...