Skip to main content

Plein Air Painting Workshop in Tuscany w/ Niki Gulley

“Under the Tuscan Sun” ©2011 Niki Gulley
Sold • pastel 24” x 36”

Just sold to one of my Dallas collectors, “Under the Tuscan Sun,” was inspired from one of the many gorgeous vistas near the villa our group stays in while my husband and professional photographer, Scott Williams, and I are teaching our Tuscany Workshop. Between the vibrant sunset, the gently rolling hills, and this typical stone farm house, I just had to paint this ideal location.

Many folks have been asking, so we finally have our dates for our next “Plein-Air Painting & Photography Workshop in Tuscany”, Sept. 2 – 10. This is the perfect time of year for Tuscany and with an extra day added this year, how can you pass it up?!? There is a limit of 10 people and this is the trip that filled up in two weeks last year, so don’t wait too long to sign up in case that happens again. See more details about the trip at nikigulley.com/?page_id=13. Contact me for sign up forms if you are interested in going or if you have any questions.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information.

Or, visit my website at NikiGulley.com to see more of more of my paintings and pastels.

For more on Scott Williams photography, go to blind-squirrel.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...