Texas Wildflowers by Sheri Jones

Texas Wildflowers by Sheri Jones
40 x 30 oil on canvas

I created this for an upcoming show at Southwestern Adventist University in Keene, Texas. My friend and fellow artist, Doug Clark and I will be in a Two person show. This is scheduled for March 23 through March 30. The reception is Thursday, March 24th at Chan Shun Centennial Library, Meadows Gallery. 101 W. Magnolia St.,Keene, TX 76059- 817-202-6242.
Doug will feature his beautiful bronze sculptures.

This was painted with a palette knife and eye popping colors. This is available for purchase -$900.00
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

The Reception for my current show in Granbury was a well attended event and very exciting for me. I've sold several so far and hope to sell more. It was wonderful seeing you and I appreciate you coming. The show will hang until March 16, 2011. I plan to be there painting a demo on Saturday, March 5, 2011.

10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m. AP Gordon House 308 East Pearl Street, Granbury, Texas. Stop by if you can.










Comments