Beyond the Pale Purple Iris and Painting on Coronado Isle

Beyond the Pale Purple Iris by Nancy Medina
6X8
Oil on Linen Board

My Daily Painters Gallery
Nancy Medina Web Site
Nancy Medina Art Blog

Beyond the Pale Purple Iris is the latest work in Flower Mound Studio, as two new four foot container garden flower paintings dry strategically in front of heaters. These paintings need to ship to Coronado, California, on Monday so they can arrive in plenty of time for my annual solo show at Art and Frames by Wood Gallery on April 16.

If you are in Southern California, please join me April 16. I'll be painting in the garden of the oldest gallery on the island, which is a quick trip from San Diego. If we are lucky, the monarch butterflies will join us again this year! The gallery is one of the loveliest spots on Orange Avenue, and just a few doors down from the Starbucks, so you'll be there anyway for your favorite capuccino! This is one of my favorite places to visit, cottage gardens and flowers everywhere in perfect year-round sunshine. Rest assured my Canon will be fully charged before I arrive, since I'll be snapping hundreds of new photos. I promise to share the trip with you with a photo tour if you are not able to join me in person.


Nancy Medina Solo Show
Painting in the Garden

April 16, 2011
Art and Frames by Wood Gallery
936 Orange Avenue
Orange, CA 92118
www.artcoronado.com

Comments