Skip to main content

Grain Elevator by Sheri Jones

Grain Elevator by Sheri Jones
12 x 9 oil on Raymar canvas panel

This was another study completed in the Jill Carver workshop this week. We painted behind the Boyce Feed and Grain Corporation in Waxahachie, Texas. This grain yard was full of activity and a great place for the value study Jill was teaching. I can't wait to get out and practice all she taught us. She packed a lot of information in the three day class.
sheriart.net
sheriart.blogspot.com

Southwestern Adventist University is pleased to invite you to:
Western Landscapes and Wildlife:
Color, Light, Shapes
Artwork by Sheri Jones and Doug Clark

Opening Reception and Artist Talk
March 24, 6-8pm
Gallery Open
March 24-30, 2011, 1-8pm
 Meadows Gallery
101 W Magnolia
Keene, TX 76059

Alfredo Vergel
Associate Librarian
Public Services & Special Collections
Southwestern Adventist University
101 W. Magnolia St.
Keene, TX 76059
817.202.6521

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...