Skip to main content

New Sunflower Painting by Niki Gulley

"Sunny Side Up" ©2011 Niki Gulley
30" x 48" oil painting

In Sunny Side Up, I wanted to paint something bright and happy that would always cause you to smile when you looked at it, and sunflowers are the perfect flower to do just that. Purposely choosing bright complimentary colors and using extremely thick oil paint, I feel the painting really leaps off the canvas and creates the feeling of joy I intended.

If you'd like to see this sunflower painting in person, visit my booth at "Artscape" held at the Dallas Arboretum next weekend (March 18-20.) See dallasarboretum.org/artscape/index.htm for more details.

Or, e-mail me at Niki Gulley if you would like more information or to purchase this painting.

To see more of my textured oil paintings, go to NikiGulley.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...